Thursday, October 30, 2008
















Wow it's been a long time since I've posted!





Brody is now 6 weeks old! Time sure flies! He is doing well and I am starting to get into the groove again. Peyton is back at school after a 3 week fall break. We are all excited for Halloween tomarrow....Peyton is the Rhino Ranger Power Ranger from Power Ranger's Jungle fury, not sure what Brody will be yet...am going shopping tomarrow.










Brody sure is growing! at 1 month he was 9 lbs 10 oz! (he was 7 lbs 3 oz at birth) and now (according to my scale) he is almost 11 lbs! He is a great eater and finally starting to sleep longer at night waking just 2 times now. Peyton still loves his brother ALOT! Its been great to see him smile and hear him coo!

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Oh my heavens, the new little sugar pie is sooooooooooooo sweet!! Looks like Peyton is loving big brotherhood :) I hope you guys are all doing well. Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home