Trip to Vegas and California
Peyton and I by the pool

Peyton with his Great Uncle Brian (my dads brother, just 10 yrs older then me)
A few weeks after school let out Peyton and I were off to Las Vegas to Visit my Brother Jason and family. Peyton adores his Cousin Zack who is 2 so we all had good fun there. After a week in Vegas we visited my Parents in California. It was nice to visit my Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents too! We even got to go to Disneyland it was a bit hot and crowded but Peyton was'nt complaining! Another highlight was visiting the family that I used to be a Nanny for! I was 20 when I worked for them and their daughter Olivia was just 5 when I started (I worked for them almost 2 years) Olivia was also my flowergirl! She is now almost 20 herself and absolutly gorgeous! She has really grown into a beautiful mature woman. So great to see them and catch up. They also enjoyed seeing Peyton who was a baby the last time they saw him.
The weather was great for our visit and we did alot of swimming and laying by the pool, very relaxing!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home