Today's scan......
Baby (heat on left, torso on right, umbilical cord on top of stomach)
Baby a little closer up
Right arm (elbow on bottom, bent a little, hand with thumb on top)Had my scan today and it went really well. The Tech was great and spent a lot of time scanning me. Everything looks great! Baby measures 14 weeks and she even looked between the legs for us! She says it's early but she is 99 percent positive it is a boy!You could see the boy parts pretty well! So it looks as though Peyton may get a little brother! We are not painting blue or anything yet but it was a nice suprise to learn what the sex may be. I've always wanted a brother for Peyton so I am thrilled!


3 Comments:
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so exciting :)
No mistaking those little boys parts! Peyton's going to be an awesome big brother. I'm so excited for you guys.
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!
Yeah, a little brother - Peyton will be the best big brother ever ! We are so excited !
- Bridget and Matt
Post a Comment
<< Home