Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exciting news!

For those who dont know yet, I'll finally come clean.....I'M PREGNANT! At least 12 weeks along. That may change though as the Doctor feels I may be further along so he is sending me for a scan to check dates. So i'll keep you updated on that. Anyways, we heard a good strong heartbeat today...very exciting! Peyton is excited beyond belief! Cant wait to be a big brother.
Feeling a little better the last few days. I was SOOOOOO sick! Hopefully I'll be back to feeling more normal soon and gain back the 10 lbs I've lost from being so sick. But they all say those are good signs so I've welcomed it!

Will post the scan pics when I get them!

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Soley said...

Yeay, Yeay, Yeay!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Wow, I'm SOO excited for all of you. Yippeeeeee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home